Friday, October 21, 2022

He Really Is A Three-Year Old Child

"In many ways I like the tapes, I insist on tapes, but I also say the tapes belong to me," Trump told Kilmeade. "That means Woodward has to get whatever deal he made, you know, we'll probably end up in litigation over it. Because we gave tapes for the written word, not tapes to sell." 

After fuming more about Woodward, Trump told Kilmeade that "we've already hired the lawyers to sue him" and added that "Bob Woodward's a very sleazy guy."
When I first saw that tweet, I wasn't sure if Conway was being sarcastic, or if he was quoting Trump.

I'm still not sure.  But this helps the DOJ decide it can present a narrative consistent with the idea Trump thought the classified documents were all his; and that they weren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment