Monday, October 31, 2022

White People Must Be Protected From The Consequences Of Their Historical Actions!

Retweeted by George Conway, which is where I found it. He posted a number of tweets like this, in anticipation of today. But that wasn’t the argument heard in Court: Gotta protect white people from racism. I mean, it’s only fair. (Conway actually retweeted arguments that what Harvard does is the same as when Harvard excluded Jews 100 years ago. So, all white people are Jewish now? I’m confused. 🫀). But I digress; back to my point: This is where I was going; and it only got worse, especially when Alito got to speak. I guess we weren’t through with the Harvard case yet. The reasoning in this argument really is bad. White people gotta protect white privlege. And then the UNC case: That’s Exhibit “A.” This is Exhibit “B.” And Exhibit "C." KBJ keeps ruining the boys' party.

No comments:

Post a Comment