Tuesday, October 25, 2022

WHY DIDN’T HE PUBLISH THEM!!!*

Woodward said, "I have them all, I think it adds up to 27 letters." 
"They really are kind of the fondness is that teenagers might exchange," he explained. "There is nothing substantive in them." 
... 
Woodward said, "if you read through them, you kind of laugh because Kim is wooing Trump in a very, very unsophisticated way and says, well, if we meet again, it will be out of a fantasy film which, I guess, is the way Kim thought of it and maybe, to a certain extent, Trump did also."

The takeaway here is how pathetic Trump is. It’s no surprise Kim is childlike; one almost expects that of someone raised as he was. It’s no surprise Trump is, either.

No, the truly sad thing is how anxious Trump was to share these with Woodward. Well, and how proud he was of his relationship with Kim.

*I anxiously await the Twitter outcries. I’m not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment