Sunday, October 23, 2022

Given His Track Record…

I’m scared. Aren’t you? Doesn’t he have enough lawyers working for him? He still hasn’t sued the Pulitzer Board for defamation. (Yes, defamation. And no, he can’t get Cannon again, because he can’t sue in Florida.).

And now, a history lesson:
As he notes elsewhere, inflation hit 12% for a year, and the Fed raised interest rates to high double digits to combat it. I don’t trust the polls enough to predict the future, but if the worst happens then: yup.

And if the worst happens, it’ll mean we the people didn’t learn jackshit 2 years ago.

OTOH, I really do think Trump is losing the plot:
And here’s that Tom Nichols tweet I was talking about: Why not? According to Twitter millennials hate Boomers anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I hate boomers too. And I'm not too thrilled with the millennials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nichols blocked me long ago when I advised him to spark one up and relax. I see he has yet to take my sage advice.

    ReplyDelete