How far out are we from the midterms?Sanford: This is scary. When the price of gas, inflation, things are really impacting working people's lives. And you're worried about the marble on the helicopter landing pad. pic.twitter.com/oLM7QczuJ5
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 19, 2026
Same question.Trump on Strait of Hormuz: It'll either be extremely good and oil prices are going to drop like a rock or we’ll continue to do exactly what we're doing pic.twitter.com/3wT9MQohrG
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 19, 2026
And in the long run, we’re all dead.Trump: I think the Hormuz Strait is not going to be quite as important as it was in the past. pic.twitter.com/jMhR8ROf5o
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 19, 2026
Trump: I have the absolute right to cut off all business with a country like Switzerland.There's 60 countries like that. They live off the United States. So why are we paying higher interest rates than them? pic.twitter.com/JuzqCkB6dR
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 19, 2026
Trump: We could have GDP of 10, 12, 15 times if they just leave us alone. Let interest rates go down. It’s a very unfair system.
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 19, 2026
They should drop interest rates because it means we have a strong country and it's all based on credit, meaning good credit, and we have the best… pic.twitter.com/l1JimzMI7S
Q: Should Americans be concerned about this volatility in the bond market?
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 19, 2026
Trump: No, I don’t think so because like I said, our country is doing so well pic.twitter.com/1y9eHebXTn
A 5 year old has a better grasp on how Santa Claus works than this. Except Trump isn’t talking about the state of the nation. Trump only talks about Trump.Trump: When our country is strong, interest rates should go down. When our country is weak, frankly, they should go up pic.twitter.com/NIxX27qJ3w
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 19, 2026
Trump: "Every time I hear our country is doing well, I say, that's too bad." pic.twitter.com/Wi06jGo19d
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 19, 2026
Trump: "I almost like to hear bad numbers. I'm saying, 'I hope we had bad numbers so the interest rates will go down.'" pic.twitter.com/EXyPPZ1kkI
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 19, 2026
Trump says it bums him out when the πΊπΈ economy does well because it means interest rates won’t go down
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) August 19, 2026
(Because he only cares about his own personal wealth… get it yet?) pic.twitter.com/AS3zN5XORX
you will own nothing and be happy https://t.co/75kjjlMvME
— derek guy (@dieworkwear) August 15, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment