Cassidy on Trump's painfully ignorant comments about vaccines: "If it wasn't so potentially tragic, you would break out laughing ... it is wrong on so many levels" pic.twitter.com/CagsRU0yc8
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 16, 2026
TAPPER: Is President Trump saying 'crazy, stupid things' that undermine faith in immunization?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 16, 2026
CASSIDY: Yeah, that's a crazy, stupid thing. This is why the president's poll numbers are going down. pic.twitter.com/MJbkoHlo9e
TAPPER: When you were asked if you regret your vote for RFK Jr, you noted you 'couldn't see into the future.' How do you respond to the criticism that you just needed to look to the past because he's been spreading disinformation about vaccines for 22 years?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 16, 2026
CASSIDY: All I can… pic.twitter.com/YuPSwzKKh5
TAPPER: When you were asked if you regret your vote for RFK Jr, you noted you 'couldn't see into the future.' How do you respond to the criticism that you just needed to look to the past because he's been spreading disinformation about vaccines for 22 years?
CASSIDY: All I can say is you have to live life living forward
TAPPER: You voted for Todd Blanche. Do you think it's appropriate for the attorney general to be participating in a partisan political event?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 16, 2026
CASSIDY: All I saw was that little snippet. I'm going to reserve comment because I was not aware of that before this. I will say… pic.twitter.com/TRHcFCjbGR
TAPPER: You voted for Todd Blanche. Do you think it's appropriate for the attorney general to be participating in a partisan political event?
CASSIDY: All I saw was that little snippet. I'm going to reserve comment because I was not aware of that before this. I will say Republicans are very strong on law enforcement
WELKER: Can you pledge the DOJ will always act independently of the White House?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 16, 2026
BLANCHE: No, I'm not going to pledge that, and no attorney general ever should
WELKER: So if the president asked you do to something that you feel crosses an ethical or legal line, would you do it?… pic.twitter.com/vPrJdnAQ9l
WELKER: Can you pledge the DOJ will always act independently of the White House?It’s all about definitions.
BLANCHE: No, I'm not going to pledge that, and no attorney general ever should
WELKER: So if the president asked you do to something that you feel crosses an ethical or legal line, would you do it?
BLANCHE: He would never do that. He never has. He never will.
WELKER: How is Trump's pardons of 172 people who assaulted police officers consistent with your pledge to always protect law enforcement?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 16, 2026
BLANCHE: The president's pardon powers are not limited
WELKER: But do you believe it was wrong to pardon people who assaulted police… pic.twitter.com/2UqjD1Nnni
WELKER: How is Trump's pardons of 172 people who assaulted police officers consistent with your pledge to always protect law enforcement?The President can never be wrong, he can only be wronged. At least when his name is “Trump.”
BLANCHE: The president's pardon powers are not limited
WELKER: But do you believe it was wrong to pardon people who assaulted police officers on J6?
BLANCHE: Absolutely not. That's the president's right
Blanche: "This is horrible what's happening in our nation's capital with some of these really really sick people vandalizing our national monuments, and US Attorney Pirro is doing a phenomenal job enforcing that, going after anybody's who's doing it, and I think judging her on a… pic.twitter.com/bIBuwKbdjt
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 16, 2026
Blanche: "This is horrible what's happening in our nation's capital with some of these really really sick people vandalizing our national monuments, and US Attorney Pirro is doing a phenomenal job enforcing that, going after anybody's who's doing it, and I think judging her on a single case because of the evidence we had is not fair."All criminal and civil cases are based on, first and foremost, on the facts. This is irreducible.
WELKER: Would you take the president's opinion into consideration when he says 'I think this case should be revived?"
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 16, 2026
TODD BLANCHE: Hold on. Will I take the president of the United States' view on something into consideration? Yes. Of course. And I hope every attorney general in… pic.twitter.com/Ky5OIm03GM
WELKER: Would you take the president's opinion into consideration when he says 'I think this case should be revived?"He is Trump’s lawyer. Watergate has been memory holed.
TODD BLANCHE: Hold on. Will I take the president of the United States' view on something into consideration? Yes. Of course. And I hope every attorney general in history would not answer that question differently.
Todd Blanche: "The president does not expect any of his leaders, including me, to just say yes to him no matter what he says ... there's this extraordinarily false narrative that the president wakes up and calls me and says, 'Todd, go prosecute x or y.' He does not do that. He… pic.twitter.com/8oHWbF9Bgb
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 16, 2026
Todd Blanche: "The president does not expect any of his leaders, including me, to just say yes to him no matter what he says ... there's this extraordinarily false narrative that the president wakes up and calls me and says, 'Todd, go prosecute x or y.' He does not do that. He has never done that. He will never do that."Blanche is less credible than Trump. I didn’t think that was possible.
QED. Everything he said in this interview is a lie.WELKER: The DOJ has lost 22 cases trying to force states to turn over their voter rolls. Is it time for the DOJ to drop this fight?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 16, 2026
BLANCHE: No, we're not going to stop. Election integrity is something that President Trump ran on, and the American people elected him. pic.twitter.com/t3CMSHRIJ5
No comments:
Post a Comment