This guy? A “conspiratorial minded crank”?I can see into the past and I can tell you every Republican in Washington thought RFK Jr a conspiratorial minded crank up until about two years ago when a certain person took a shine to him https://t.co/wyyEkkiVzD
— Gregg Nunziata (@greggnunziata) August 14, 2026
Michaelson: Trump said when you put them together, they're sort of like a nuclear weapon. But the CDC itself, your own CDC, says no published scientific evidence shows any benefit in separating the combination of MMR vaccine into three individual shots. So who's right, President… pic.twitter.com/ikaRJQ3HDp
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 15, 2026
Michaelson: Trump said when you put them together, they're sort of like a nuclear weapon. But the CDC itself, your own CDC, says no published scientific evidence shows any benefit in separating the combination of MMR vaccine into three individual shots. So who's right, President Trump or your own CDC?“Probably.” Close enough is good enough, right?
RFK JR: I think the CDC website probably is outdated
But in the meantime, kiddies….eat more sauerkraut!Michaelson: But right now in America, there is no separate mumps, measles, rubella vaccine. It's all combined into one thing so isn't that going to take years?
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 15, 2026
RFK JR: Well, we're going to we're going to do it as quickly as we can. pic.twitter.com/9ZX8V8nCum
94 vaccines? Facts and figures courtesy of Prof. Otto Yerass.Michaelson: President Trump said, I've seen proof of it where they have a vaccination looks like the size of a soda bottle. Where is that proof?
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 15, 2026
RFK JR: pic.twitter.com/pAiCUGIj8E
How long has the MMR vaccine been around? And how safe is a case of measles? And why do we have a sudden measles epidemic now?Michaelson: But you said MMR is safe?
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 15, 2026
RFK JR: What I said is it's hard for us to make a determination of safety without look of relative safety.
Michaelson: The CDC says they are safe.
RFK JR: It's hard for anybody to declare something safe without safety studies pic.twitter.com/8kQ9Z3sP98
Because you aren’t a medical doctor? Or even a scientist? In any field?HHS Secretary RFK JR: I'm not going to give medical advice to people on national television. I don't do that. I won’t do it. pic.twitter.com/PcSDV5Ad31
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 15, 2026
Michaelson: In terms of that idea of it’s the size of a soda bottle. I mean, that's not accurate. Right?
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 15, 2026
RFK JR: What you should be concerned with is the fact that none of these vaccines have been tested in placebo controlled trials.
(This is a claim that he has made across… pic.twitter.com/QIGU2N8HL1
Michaelson: In terms of that idea of it’s the size of a soda bottle. I mean, that's not accurate. Right?And again, for the peanut gallery: how many cases of polio have we seen since the 1960’s? Mumps, Measles, Rubella, since the MMR vaccine? (Well, when people were taking the vaccine.) Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis? Chicken pox and shingles? My dad had shingles in his 80’s. I’m glad to be vaccinated against it.
RFK JR: What you should be concerned with is the fact that none of these vaccines have been tested in placebo controlled trials.
(This is a claim that he has made across multiple interviews and has been fact checked before. After this segment ended, CNN brought on an infectious disease doctor who said this claim is false)
"Run away! Run away!”RFK JR: Well, I think people make their own, uh, assessment about whether something is the size of a soda bottle or not. So I don't think that that is going to have any impact. I think people are smart. pic.twitter.com/HPh6f4eVuV
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 15, 2026
Yup, no conspiratorial minded nonsense evident here. Nosiree, bob! π·RFK JR: Pfizer, which is, I think, one of the biggest advertisers for your network and made $100 billion on a product that newscasters on your network were promoting and punishing people for questioning that. And so I think we have to get away from that kind of censorship pic.twitter.com/oSrrMj1xqG
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 15, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment