Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Absolutely August

If it were standing right now, he’d never go outside again. And his bed and office would be in it. Miracle-Gro sucks. Does Scotts get to put a sign on the lawn? 5-4 is my worst case scenario, although 6-3 wouldn’t surprise me. The Court has historically paid attention to election returns, and I suspect Roberts is hearing footsteps. So, communism is good? We didn’t have tariffs under the USMCA, which Trump negotiated first time around. Apparently that was Biden’s fault. And the Strait of Hormuz was open in February. I’m beginning to see a pattern…. So Trump and his friends can ride out the collapse of the post WWII world order that he ushered in?

1 comment:

  1. The funny thing about the bunker is as soon as he goes into it a whole bunch of people are going to nail the door shut from the outside.

    I kinda like the idea of Stephen Miller being dragged out of the thing in 2042 or something, like one of those Japanese soldiers who hid out on remote islands after WW2 and finding out we have a black woman President

    ReplyDelete