The same people who freaked out for 3 days straight about ‘86 47’ in seashells on the beach are now apoplectic about “traveling with Natalie.”
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) August 18, 2026
Watters on Natalie Harp: Am I fazed by this comment? No. Has Trump said so much worse, so much more sleazy things against other people? Yes. Have I defended those things? Absolutely. So, I'm not going to pretend I'm all hot and bothered about this. pic.twitter.com/vXO4b20smN
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 18, 2026
Ossoff said Trump wants to travel with Natalie on his flying palace.Perino: Maggie Haberman said, “I'm not going to get into what Ossoff insinuated about her, that goes beyond our reporting.” The woman who just wrote the most prolific book about him says not so. pic.twitter.com/IR8Ag83ZV4
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 18, 2026
To be fair, Trump did call Ossoff “Pee Wee Herman,” a reference to a character popular in the’80’s. Ossoff was born in ‘87.Jon Ossoff’s comment about Harp was 3 days ago.
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) August 18, 2026
If this was so horrible, why hasn’t Trump made a single post about it in response. The man who comments about everything has nothing to say about this.
What does that tell you?
L - Started
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) August 19, 2026
R - Going pic.twitter.com/qI5VPzLuVt
Trump has never really understood the Streisand Effect https://t.co/x8x2F1a2jt
— George Conway ⚖️🇺🇸 (@gtconway3d) August 18, 2026
Preston Harp: I'd say since she was, like, 16, she's had an obsession with, um, gosh, how do I explain this? Um, she's written letters to other presidents, let me put it that way.
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 19, 2026
Burnett: Do you happen to know which ones?
Preston Harp: George Bush, obviously, during the Iraq… pic.twitter.com/ckvVJ0WuBP
I think the reason Republicans want to deflect from Trump's relationship with Natalie Harp is not that it looks bad if they're fucking, but because it's so obvious they're not. An affair would appear to virilize him. But she's basically his home care aide.
— Meagan Day (@meagankday) August 18, 2026
They're nothing if not on-message. https://t.co/2pevsBJZCe
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) August 19, 2026
Yeah, it’s August.It's a weird inversion of the trope that immigrants do jobs Americans won't. https://t.co/TfA07dqqum
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) August 19, 2026
Watters: To be fair, Ossoff apparently is great with voters. When someone emails, when someone calls, he gets right back to them. And that goes a long way because word gets out. pic.twitter.com/UMIVWJybgb
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 18, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment