Thursday, October 28, 2021

“The Senator Meant Nobody Has Been Killed”

"And all you people on school boards can suck it!”* The GOP doesn’t mention that school board members are parents, too. All parents are created equal, but some are more equal than others. School officials are parents, too. The GOP says they don’t matter, either. "And that’s the way it is.”**
*No, the government can’t condemn Cruz’s speech, or the Nazi salute; but the rest of us sure can.

**You must be this 👈 old to get that reference. Suck it, non-Boomers.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if Garland is as ineffective a spokesman as he seems to me but I'm really bad at figuring out what will work with people. If I were good at that it wouldn't surprise me when Republicans' staged theatrics are as effective as they sometimes are.

    Cruz defending Nazi salutes in the United States should be a lot more damaging to him than I have any reason to believe it will be. My parents who both served in WWII would have been amazed at how bad it's gotten. I'm glad they're not alive to see this.

    ReplyDelete