Thursday, October 06, 2022

🐝

All prelude to this:
Against all odds, he repeatedly said Thursday that he didn’t know who the woman was, and he suggested her claims that he is the father of one of her children was false. 
The problem with that story? Walker already confirmed to The Daily Beast in June that this woman was, in fact, the mother to one of his kids.

Although I still think this: 

"Because of the article I had more kids. That’s why I haven’t reached out to anyone, because I said no. And that’s what I mean when I said no, I said it’s not correct, that’s a lie. And that’s what I mean, when that’s a lie,” Walker said.
Doesn’t make any sense at all. The Daily Beast interprets it as contradicting his earlier statements; which some of it does. But taken altogether, it’s gibberish. Wasps in a blender. Mad Libs sleeping with dwarf tossing.

Sometimes metaphor is more enlightening than interpretation. Think of it as a Turing test.

No comments:

Post a Comment