Monday, April 24, 2023

Twitter Content In Free Fall

And Dominion didn’t lay a glove on Fox: Although this seems anti-climactic: I am a little curious about the FoxNews business model. Did they dump Tucker because he dissed them and that became both evidence and news? Or was it because they had to pay Dominion $800 million in part because of their highest profile celebrity?  Either way, why damage their brand further?  If their income is primarily cable fees, do they fear (or know?) cable systems are resisting a price hike demand by pointing to Tucker?  Or are the systems threatening to dump FoxNews altogether, and Fox is treating Tucker as weight they need to throw out to keep the ballon afloat?

Either way, more popcorn!

1 comment:

  1. I pretty much gave up on PBS when they had Tucker Carlson on but this doesn't mean I'm going to start watching FOX. Of course, I'm hoping that's not an option as I hope it is destroyed.

    ReplyDelete