Sunday, May 02, 2021

Ox . Gored. Whose. Redux.

"I’m not doing what I’m doing under this contract” is not the “Get Out Of Jail Free” card Giuliani wants you to think it is. The contract determines your obligations with the parties to the contract. Your actions determine your responsibility under the law. The law is always just until it’s applied to you.  And, to repeat myself:  all of Rudy's bleatings that he's innocent/being railroaded/is subject to a witch-hunt (it's coming; just wait) won't do him a damn bit of good in court.

He's not the POTUS.  The Court is not the GOP-dominated U.S Senate.

1 comment:

  1. I was curious to see if John Gotti's widow, Victoria Gotti had anything to say about this but, instead, I got an old video of his daughter Victoria saying her father thought Rudy Giuliani should be president. Fits right into my theory that anything that isn't egalitarian democracy is just one or another species of gangsterism. Clearly John Gotti knew he'd be able to make deals with a President Rudy.

    ReplyDelete