Monday, August 22, 2022

Kansas Had A Recount, And Nothing Changed

So now the people who paid for the recount are gonna go door-to-door to find out if there really are voters there.

You know, not aliens. 👽 🛸

I’m sure this will mean the end of the Republic in Kansas, and shatter the voters’ trust in the electoral system there.

Or maybe some Kansans will realize some in the GOP are fuckin’ idiots. I know if some 🤡 came to my door trying to find out if I was the person registered to vote, I’d tell ‘em to fuck off. My impression is the typical Kansan would, too.

Nah! Much more likely democracy fails and tyranny triumphs. Or that a lot of voters in Kansas are 👽. 🛸

1 comment:

  1. My take is that they know they lost, but are undermining faith in the process so as to end up with some lemonade having received a lemon

    ReplyDelete