Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Donald Trump is a Spineless Weasel


“My complaint has always been, and I’d withhold again and I’ll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine because they’re not doing it,” Trump told reporters Tuesday, as The Washington Post reported.

“Very important, I want other countries to put up money,” Trump also said, NBC News states, adding Trump “said he wants Germany, France and other nations to contribute more funds..”

“I think it’s unfair that we put up the money,” Trump complained. “Then other people call me. They said, ‘Oh, let it go.’ And I let it go. But we paid the money, the money was paid.”
QED.  So, for no particular reason, he withheld the money; then when he was told to let it go, he did.

What a tower of Jell-O.  What a sterling example of spinelessness.  What an exemplar of absolutely no principles whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment