Monday, September 30, 2019

Speaking of Very Important Issues


(Mostly because Maggie Haberman retweeted it.)  And yet what "she said she said she said she said" doesn't, individually or in the aggregate, amount to behavior that would shock a Victorian.

As opposed to the allegations against Harvey Weinstein, or Charlie Rose, or Matt Lauer.  Especially compared to them Al Franken was, at worst, what we called in my childhood "Fresh."  Or "Handsy."

Not exactly, to repeat myself, equivalent to the allegations of exposure and locking office doors leveled against the three men mentioned.

ADDING:

As I was saying:

 Obviously he should never appear in public again without a large scarlet "A" around his neck.

1 comment:

  1. I have got to remember to look at your blog before I write a post, we seem to think in the same direction some days.

    ReplyDelete