Sunday, May 01, 2022

Elmo Know Medicine! (Mayday! Mayday!)

No shit. I’m pretty sure it was a typo, but I endorse publicly referring to Elon as “Elmo.” Elmo knows medicine! Wonder what his position on injecting bleach is? As I’ve said, just because you’re rich doesn’t mean you have anything to contribute to the conversation. Dear MTG, a/k/a, "The Queen of the Know-Nothings." No, I'm not. And there is a wide gap between defending those people, or anyone, and not attacking them. My Christianity doesn't give me grounds, or authority, to attack anyone. Apparently yours does. On this we differ, as well. That was a bridge, to this: ...that won’t carry him very far past the primaries.

Also, those “rallies” have very shallow “grassroots.”
Some Trump supporters have been traveling from rally to rally, touring the country in a manner similar to that made famous by devotees of the Grateful Dead.
Which is another reason you don’t hear about these rallies in the mainstream media. Never heard much about Dead concerts, either. Come to think of it, I never knew a Deadhead.

But I know lots of Republicans.

And finally, just because: Yeah, I don't see the connection either....

No comments:

Post a Comment