Monday, August 08, 2022

Twitter Droppings (Now With More Trump Whinging!)

Abbott actually did that in Texas. It didn't get him very far. No comment. Just liked it. I don't think a comparison to Trump at a disaster is even necessary, is it? Alright, let's just rub it in. RNC Research is running out of material. Hopefully we learn more about that. I can think of several things they were looking for, starting with classified documents and objects removed from the White House against federal laws. Yeah, there's that, too. You can see I'm doing this as I go along. I do like the line that no POTUS has ever been searched by FBI before. Maybe an ex-POTUS has, though. Does he think this is a legal defense? Or is he just that delusional? After that it's just the usual "American carnage" and "poor, poor, pitiful me." Moving on. The internet is all about money changing hands: for legitimate purchases; and grift. You decide which is which. The danger to democracy is finally identified! Included just to make me feel old. I remember Olivia Neutron Bomb when she was singing country (where she started, ya punks!) She was the poor boy's Linda Ronstadt, sliding in her slipstream, as it were. Hell, she did the music video for "Physical" long before she did "Grease." Still, sorry to hear she's passed, especially since she wasn't that much older than me. Memento mori, and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment