Wednesday, August 21, 2024

A Tisket, A Tasket...

But Matt Schlapp assured me that it's Democrats who can't define what a woman is. Or is this just another example of Republican racism? I mean, I never heard anyone say Hillary Clinton was really a man. She was right, though. There is a basket of deplorables, and that basket is labeled "GOP."  The ones who aren't just bald-faced stupid: And here's what's killing Trump (politically) in a nutshell: His schtick is old, we've heard it all before, it's a tired, wornout routine. The pendulum is swinging the other way. The says of the 'culture wars' are over. Leave them on the ash heap of history.

1 comment:

  1. If I wasn't convinced he's going to bug-out when he loses I could imagine Trump selling aluminum siding on UHF stations on Saturday afternoons. He's done the equivalent before.

    ReplyDelete