Friday, August 23, 2024

"I Gotta Lotta Problems With You People!"

And LBJ Never Would Have Run his "Daisy" Ad Against GoldwaterWhat's your point? That Kamala is exploiting the obvious weaknesses of her opponent, a la LBJ? Wow! What a concept! Of course, the Dems shouldn't have nominated McGovern in '72, for much the same reason. So it goes. (Gus has issues with visual-spatial perception. Dad was helping him out.) I am sick of hearing Gus Walz described as "special needs" or the new one, "neurodivergent." His mother has explained his condition, and since I don't have it at hand, I won't try to recall it from memory. Doesn't matter.  He's a 17 year old kid (still not legally an adult) and he's very proud of his father.  His sister  made a heart symbol to her Dad on national TeeVee. 🫶  Was that embarrassing?  Might have been if Doug Emhoff did it during Kamala's acceptance speech.  But we're talking about children, people!  Gus is not his label, Gus is Gus!  Leave him the fuck alone, you soulless creeps and you "helpful" labelers! The sin here is the accusations against him.  Period.  Not because of any "condition" he has, but because he's a young man unashamed to express his joy (there, I said the "J" word!).  Fuck all y'all who can't understand that.

Here.  This was written in response to Ann Coulter, but it'll do for all the assholes out there:
And I'm gonna step on that mic drop, because I got no where else to put this right now: I'll point out NYT says Trump is raising funds for legal fees for people who have, for the most part, served their sentences already. I'm sure they need the money; I'm just dubious about the distribution system involved, especially after Trump gets his "distribution." I'm sure NYT will follow up on that. Right? 

Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment