Friday, August 23, 2024

Fallout

A reminder that Venezuela does not have an extradition treaty with the US. Trump is looking for company to make his prolonged stay there more inviting. "Won't you be my neighbor? I mean, as long as you're white and MAGA, that is." Pretty sure I've seen this scene in the final minutes of a movie where the bad guy realizes his plans have all gone to smash. I was disappointed they didn't do them onstage, as promised. Trump needs that J6 fundraiser.


I'm torn between hoping that he flees before the election and it's a disaster for Republican-fascism and having a judge order him to surrender his passport so he can't do that and he goes to jail.

At this point I'll be mildly surprised if Merchan doesn't yank his passport in September.  I'll be more surprised if the DA doesn't ask Merchan to do so. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm torn between hoping that he flees before the election and it's a disaster for Republican-fascism and having a judge order him to surrender his passport so he can't do that and he goes to jail.

    ReplyDelete