...he’s going down to the shore to stop the tide from coming in.Trump: We’re going to be changing the name of Lake Ontario to Lake America. Effective immediately. It’s going to take place as sign this order. pic.twitter.com/8Ga4qycjeQ
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 27, 2026
No, seriously. He really is.Trump: We have a gulf, a lake.. now all we need is an ocean. Maybe we’ll have to change the name of the Atlantic and the Pacific. pic.twitter.com/DadFb9xIv9
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 27, 2026
He told Canada “Give us absolute authority over your international trade, and don’t make us write in French.”Reporter: Why are you doing things like this towards America’s allies instead of America’s adversaries?
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 27, 2026
Trump: Canada treats us very badly. Who is the worst to deal with on trade? Canada. They feel entitled. We can’t have that. pic.twitter.com/BXp3iuoJB5
Canada’s a NATO country, but Trump says Canada is defenseless without us. π€·♀️Trump: I’ve had good talks with Putin. He’s not going to be attacking a Nato territory. pic.twitter.com/g3HKq5Dyct
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 27, 2026
Reporter: SCOTUS ruled on mail-in ballots. There are states like North Carolina that have ballots going out next week. How are states supposed to implement this in time?
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 27, 2026
Trump: They’re able to figure it out. North Carolina is great. I won at golf three times.
Reporter: Why do… pic.twitter.com/i8OwhTLKE2
Reporter: SCOTUS ruled on mail-in ballots. There are states like North Carolina that have ballots going out next week. How are states supposed to implement this in time?Follow the captions on the video. Trump has no idea what the Supreme Court ruling meant. It was not a ruling on the merits, as the lawyers say.
Trump: They’re able to figure it out. North Carolina is great. I won at golf three times.
Reporter: Why do you keep voting by mail in ballot—
It’s a double super secret sanction that nobody knows about. Included the people who are supposed to enforce it!Reporter: Why not sanction Chinese banks?
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 27, 2026
Trump: Who said I’m not? You don’t know if I’m doing it. I don’t have to announce everything. pic.twitter.com/KD8qHOb3Z8
Who’s going to tell him even Paxton quit using “Talafreako” when Talarico put it on a t-shirt and sold out of them?Trump: We have a very good candidate. Ken Paxton. He’s running against Tala-Freako. He is a little freaky. That’s not a man that represents the value of Texas. pic.twitter.com/jYik4ebQf0
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 27, 2026
Trump: I’m going to help Ken Paxton. I’m going to spend a lot of time in Texas. pic.twitter.com/dGMW4yw1NR
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 27, 2026
Q: Has the data centers issue made you willing to vote for James Talarico or is this just about voting against Abbott?
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 27, 2026
Lifelong TX Republican: I would vote for the devil before I voted for Abbott. Abbott's not going to get my vote. He's just spewing rhetoric. I've been listening… pic.twitter.com/YC8IFUoSsW
Q: Has the data centers issue made you willing to vote for James Talarico or is this just about voting against Abbott?Hopefully Trump will come to Texas and campaign on the importance of data centers. π
Lifelong TX Republican: I would vote for the devil before I voted for Abbott. Abbott's not going to get my vote. He's just spewing rhetoric. I've been listening to Talarico. I've been listening to for the first time in my life, a lot of Democrats..
Canada makes cars? I know they make a lot of car parts for American manufacturers like Ford and GM. Toyota and Mercedes have factories here, too (and probably many others. Trump’s brain is frozen in 1970), and may use parts made in Canada. Tariffs on those car parts are only going to raise the price of cars. And repairs. Once again, tariffs are taxes. They don’t put money in anybody’s pocket, just in government coffers.Trump: We can't let the whole Canadian thing that's been going on for decades and it has to come to a stop. So we are going to be doing tariffs on their cars that are coming in at a substantial level because we want to make the cars here. They can make their own cars. pic.twitter.com/BcVPopPoHD
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 27, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment