Darline Graham: Government run health care…. bad idea after bad idea. Annie Andrews backs it all. I have a different background. My parents worked long, hard hours. If that were sick, they had to get up and go to work. My mother passed away when I was 11 and my father just over… pic.twitter.com/fvFCrmudhi
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 26, 2026
Darline Graham: Government run health care…. bad idea after bad idea. Annie Andrews backs it all. I have a different background. My parents worked long, hard hours. If that were sick, they had to get up and go to work. My mother passed away when I was 11 and my father just over a year later.And it was good for them?
Dixon: El-Sayed comes from a culture that is very different from the average American.
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 26, 2026
He constantly makes comments like don't judge me on how I pray. It's not how you pray, it's the way you choose to treat other people and attack us for the way we live, which we aren't doing… pic.twitter.com/dLCVp13ult
Dixon: El-Sayed comes from a culture that is very different from the average American.π΅π«
He constantly makes comments like don't judge me on how I pray. It's not how you pray, it's the way you choose to treat other people and attack us for the way we live, which we aren't doing to him.
Hilton on ballot harvesting: You have legalized cheating and corruption in this state and that's what we are fighting against. It's a very powerful machine.
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 26, 2026
Watters: How are you going to beat that machine?
Hilton: We have got to actually beat them at their own game. We've got… pic.twitter.com/9nQWU7vYRa
Hilton on ballot harvesting: You have legalized cheating and corruption in this state and that's what we are fighting against. It's a very powerful machine.In order to save the village, we have to destroy it.
Watters: How are you going to beat that machine?
Hilton: We have got to actually beat them at their own game. We've got to do the ballot harvesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment