Any of this:Trump supporters who think he’s doing this because he cares about them and wants to make their lives better are possibly the biggest bunch of suckers in American history. pic.twitter.com/f9gtZJYNcx
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) August 27, 2026
How ridiculous that “Lake America” map is, is one thing. How pointless it is, is perhaps even more damning.The United States has never looked weaker or more ridiculous and incompetent to allies and enemies around the world than we do right now. pic.twitter.com/h62rHfeJ3a
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) August 27, 2026
I mean, I never thought I’d hear any Republican voter from Texas talk like that, even though I knew the GOP had been screwing everybody in Texas since the days of Bill Clements.Texas Republican voting for Talarico and Hinojosa: "The Texas Republican Party has given us nothing but the middle finger" pic.twitter.com/VCoDANTlI6
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 27, 2026
Q: Has the data centers issue made you willing to vote for James Talarico or is this just about voting against Abbott?
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 27, 2026
Lifelong TX Republican: I would vote for the devil before I voted for Abbott. Abbott's not going to get my vote. He's just spewing rhetoric. I've been listening… pic.twitter.com/YC8IFUoSsW
Q: Has the data centers issue made you willing to vote for James Talarico or is this just about voting against Abbott?Seriously.
Lifelong TX Republican: I would vote for the devil before I voted for Abbott. Abbott's not going to get my vote. He's just spewing rhetoric. I've been listening to Talarico. I've been listening to for the first time in my life, a lot of Democrats..
No comments:
Post a Comment