Wednesday, August 26, 2026

I Get It, But…

... what does this have to do with gas prices? Or corruption? Inflation? The sputtering economy? Trumps abuse of the military. I could go on. I mean, it’s not so much that people love Democrats right now, as that they’re sick of Republicans who have nothing to offer. Talking to Kushner is not a criminal act, and bitching about it is not going to win more votes for the generic Democrat nobody ever votes for. I mean, is it a reason for me not to vote for Talarico?

I’ll be so glad when August is over. I’ll try to remember that the internet is solving all our problems that AI hasn’t solved yet.
Mamdani and Talarico are focused on serving people in elected office. That’s a winning electoral argument. Cruz complaining about Talarico’s theology is preaching to the choir. He’s not moving the needle for new voters for Paxton. At best Cruz is trying desperately to motivate GOP voters. And it’s pretty much all he’s got.

I think what Democrats are offering is better.

1 comment:

  1. People have lost their minds. I first saw the news and thought it was a signal that Trump knows he's losing the House. So many folks are so damned conspiracy-brained thinking Jeffries is giving away anything...

    ReplyDelete