Friday, August 28, 2026

Space Ghost

Trump: I have no doubt that under this great administrator and all of you people, you're going to have no question is going to go further than it ever has. I really believe that. Or I made a big mistake in getting it going again, because I had to get it going. It was a little bit, it was a little bit not going too well
This close to English. (h/t Charlie Pierce) Which is what made it an incredible evening. I guess. He loves space because his head’s so full of it. (h/t Walt Kelly)
Trump: It was very embarrassing, actually, what had happened. Not only had the United States lost its ability to send our astronauts to the moon but under the Bid— under a number of administrations, I have to tell you, but in particular the Obama administration, we even lost our ability to send astronauts into orbit..
More and more I’m convinced he has no idea what words mean. There are international treaties about not militarizing or nationalizing space. They were right. Please come back and campaign for Paxton soon. Maybe talk about data centers. Or get on the phone. Just make sure it’s all about Trump. That’s the most important thing. πŸ™„

2 comments:

  1. Does he not notice or just not care when the crowd doesn't respond?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More and more, I think he’s oblivious to the world.

      Delete