Dolly Parton on supporting the LGBTQ+ community (2016): “I do not believe we should criticize and judge other people. If you’re the fine Christian you think you are, why are you judging people? I just think we should be more loving, more caring. We are who we are. If you’re gay,… pic.twitter.com/iQd4bByjcE
— Marco Foster (@MarcoFoster_) August 25, 2026
Dolly Parton was asked about avoiding politics: “You’ll find me and my opinions in a lot of my songs. But most of it is based on love, acceptance and lifting people up. My daddy was a Republican, my mama was a Democrat, and I’m a hypocrite!” pic.twitter.com/HCKhjiWwAH
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) August 25, 2026
♥️ #RIPDolly pic.twitter.com/mKF6uBCO34
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) August 25, 2026
Dolly Parton smiling as Lily Tomlin blasted Trump as “a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot.” pic.twitter.com/FPQjYizMmd
— PatriotTakes πΊπΈ (@patriottakes) August 25, 2026
— Greg Sullivan (@SlapHappySully) August 25, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment