The Republicans haven’t done anything in two years except investigate their political enemies.π₯@MizzWelch on @RepJeffries meeting Kushner: "I don't want to collaborate with fascists/criminals. This is why Dems’ rating is low. He should say ‘Jared there’ll be billions of investigations, 1 for every $ you enriched yourself’ — We need a new Speaker." pic.twitter.com/XauY4y9oek
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) August 24, 2026
So Democrats should retake the Congress, and emulate the Republicans.
π€¦♂️
An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, leaves the whole world blind and toothless.
The Ds will have to do a little of everything which will probably result in not enough of anything.
ReplyDeleteAlthough if you're in the right (wrong?) place you can find a lot of people saying they won't get the chance because Trump is going to either monkeywrench the elections or straightup ignore the results.
I'm slowly beginning to realize I can't see how *any* of this works for either party. It's like a magic 8-ball that only has variations on "situation unclear- try again later"