Monday, June 05, 2023

“Lawfare”?

Because, you see, God speaks English. King James English, to be exact. I know that’s all I talk about to any kids I run into. Oddly, I can’t touch children, but nobody minds if I talk about sex to them. </sarcasm > What the hell is “lawfare”? And is Trump going to complain if it’s committed against DeSantis? 
Cornel West says he’s running, too. A crowded field helps Joe Biden. Or Donald Trump. Or somebody.

Now…

Switching gears to the “serious” story du jour: The random speculation is that the flood story will never reach the courtroom because it doesn’t really add anything. It’s eye-candy to journalists, but not critical to the legal charges. The non-zero chance that Trump isn’t the only one charged could get maintenance guy. Or it could be that story really doesn’t matter. But this one: Among other things, she hasn’t seen the FD -1023. Besides, the whole thing is Russian disinformation via Giuliani that even Barr rejected: Seriously, what is “lawfare”? You thought I was kidding about God speaking the King’s English? (Not holding my breath.)

No comments:

Post a Comment