Thursday, January 12, 2017

News You Can Use



I'm listening to an NPR program that pompously maintains Buzzfeed never should have published the 35 page document that is based on information gathered by a British operative with high credibility and good credentials who talked to a large number of people in gathering his information.

Most of it, according to an interview on the show, was given by multiple sources.  But still, it could be empty lies by Russian intelligence agents; on the other hand, what if it isn't?

Oh, forget it; there's a better report on this story in Ms. Bee's 6 minutes than I've found on the radio or the Internet.

2 comments:

  1. NPR and many of the local "public" radio stations are right in the tank for Trump. I wish I could go back in time to that big crisis they had in the early 80s, instead of sending them money, I'd be telling people to let it die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And bless you for reminding me that Samantha Bee's second season is starting.

    ReplyDelete