Thursday, January 12, 2017

This is what we're in for



In the summer of 2015, Macy’s cut ties with Trump in response to the offensive remarks the then-GOP presidential candidate had made about Mexicans. Trump and his followers launched a boycott. So, of course, the president-elect sees the company’s news in personal terms. 
So, if Macy's closes stores and eliminates jobs (more than 10,000, according to reports) that's a good thing, according to Trump?
"So there is a great spirit going on right now, a spirit that many people have told me they've never seen before, ever. We are going to create jobs, I said that I will be the greatest jobs producer that God ever created, and I mean that, I am going to work very hard on that. We need certain amounts of other things, including a little bit of luck, but I think we are going to do a real job, and I'm very proud of what we done and we haven't even gotten there yet."
Except for those jobs at Macy's.  Screw them!


This elevator goes all the way to the bottom, and doesn't seem to have any brakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment